Quantcast

AMD Radeon HD 6470M

Peter Toth
Hi there,

Is Radeon HD 6470M supported on FreeBSD 8.2 amd64? When Xorg starts it
fails with a "KMS required" message.
Loaded radeon kernel module and the board is not recognized. Currently
forced to use with the vesa driver...

Thanks,
Peter

Re: AMD Radeon HD 6470M

Adam K Kirchhoff-3

Unfortunately the vesa driver is your only option at the moment and for the foreseeable future.  I do not believe anyone is working on KMS for radeons.

Adam

Re: AMD Radeon HD 6470M

dakev
I have same problem with HD6470M on my new Pavilion G6
Until then will use the old, and hope soon to have support to this graphic adapter