Wondering why your search engine rankings have dipped suddenly?
Watch out! You may still be unaware of the latest version of Google Panda
Each year, Google changes its search algorithms innumerable times. While
most of these changes are minor, every few months Google rules out a major
algorithmic update that affects search results in significant ways.
In short: Old Link Building strategies are passé. To stay ahead in the game,
you need to be in tune with these ever changing prerequisites.
If you thought your website could get away with:
* Links from pages having no content
* Poor quality links from irrelevant sites
* Links from sites crammed with advertisements
* Same content for multiple submissions
* Absence of SMO in the overall SEO plan
* Content farming with low value articles and blogs for Google/users
* No site moderation
Your rankings will suffer!
At Mosaic, we keep a track of all these unpredictable Google updates for you
and can not just explain but also tackle these changes before they start to
hit your rankings and organic website traffic.
Our Link Building strategies are attuned to the latest Google Panda 3.4
update and include:
* Incorporating links only from sites that have good quality content,
good traffic and social sharing
* More relevant and thematic linking with high-quality content and
* Steering clear of deceptive, ad-heavy sites
* Using unique and top quality, content, every single time
* Incorporating SMO as the best way to generate traffic
* Focusing on local search that helps local business listings
Dont Let the Panda Devour Your Rankings! Come to Us!
Contact us today, to know more.
Thanks & Regards
Marketing Manager Link Building
Mosaic ITES Services Pvt. Ltd.
Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can opt out by sending <mailto:[hidden email]>
[hidden email] and we ensure you will not receive any such mails.